The Ōnin Group endeavors to stand out in the staffing industry. It is our belief
that in order to stand out we must invest in and when possible inspire our
temporary workforce. We created our Endeavōr Scholarship Program with the
sole intention of positively impacting the lives of our temporary associates.
Endeavōr Program Details
- Ten $1000 scholarships will be given out on August 1st 2013. Funds will be sent directly to the educational institution being attended in $500 payments in each of the subsequent semester or trimester periods. Winner must maintain at least a 2.5 GPA to receive second installment.
- Scholarship money may be applied to any education related expense which can be directly paid to the institution.
- To be eligible to apply you must have worked for or be an immediate family member (parent, sibling, child) of someone who has worked for Ōnin Staffing for at least 90 days between April 1st 2012 and June 30, 2013.
- Any direct corporate employee, temporary employee who works in an Ōnin Staffing office or immediate family members of these employees will not be eligible.
- The application period is April 1st, 2013 through June 30th 2013. Merit will be determined by application responses.
- Applications will be reviewed and winners will be determined by our scholarship committee. Winners will be announced by August 1st 2013.