27 Jun MBVans Monthly Teammate Newsletter – July 2022
MBV Conversion Update
16 Teammates were hired on in the month of June! We are so excited to see them join MBV and greatly appreciate their hard work and dedication! Mercedes has another class already scheduled for July and should continue to have at least 2 classes in August. We encourage Teammates with questions about the conversion process to reach out to their Team Relations Representative. We will keep you updated on any information MBV has provided about the ongoing conversion process.
July Holiday Reminder
Monday, June 4th will be a paid holiday for all eligible Teammates
Summer Shutdown Info
Week 1 – 7/3 – 7/9
- The plant will shut down after second shift on Friday, July 1st
- As previously communicated, Monday, July 4th will be a paid holiday for all team members.
- 3 Shutdown Days will be allocated for hourly Team Members (July 5th – July 7th for 1st and 2nd shift; July 3rd, July 5th – July 6th for 3rd shift)
- Team Members are required to work the scheduled shift before and after the Shutdown Days to be eligible.
- If you are scheduled to work during this week, please see your Onsite Team regarding pay questions
Week 2 – 7/10 to 7/15
- Each Team Member will be scheduled for at least 1 production shift & 1 training shift. Team Members will receive their individual dates for training and production shifts from their supervisor by the end of March 2022.
- Note: Production shifts will all have to be scheduled from 6am-2:15pm for all shifts (1st, 2nd, and 3rd), due to necessary line adjustments later that day.
Remaining 2022 Planned Saturday Schedule
Please see list below of planned Saturday shifts for all shops:
*Please note that each shop may schedule additional Saturday in addition to these*
Thank you for all your hard work in helping MBV meet their production goals! We hope you have a sage and happy 4th of July and enjoy your time off during the shutdown.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.